Riverside Tower is a 15th floor office building, having an amazing view and enjoying an extraordinary position in Bucharest: Grozavesti area, on Dambovita riverside. The total surface of the building is approximately 15.500 m2.
Currently it represents Bucharest Municipality headquarters (since 2009).
The building has an energy certification of class A; air conditioning system is provided with fan – coils, (4 pipes); curtain wall – Schuco system, FW50.1+Hi with thermic transfer UF= 1.2W/(m2-k) ; 6 elevators.
Maybe the most important aspects of its location, on the pragmatic side, are its proximities:
- 200 meters away from subway station, as well as from other means of public transportation: bus, tram;
- 2 metro station away from the Parliament House of Romania and 3 metro station away from Unirii Square
- 5 minutes away from Cotroceni Park, one of the most spectacular malls in Bucharest;
- 250 meters away from Carrefour Orhideea & Bricostore important commercial centers;
- next to the biggest student campus in Romania, belonging to Politehnica University, having approximately 25.000 inhabitants.